This article covers all core aspects of www.tsc.go.ke, TPAD, TPAD2 Portal – which enables you to perform these tasks; Create your TPAD 2 Account and Log in, Scheduling an Appraisal Rating Meeting online by the appraiser, Request and undertake Lesson Observation, Capture learner progress records, Carrying out appraiser appraisals, Fill your TPAD2 form online, Fill weekly lesson attendance data for all teachers online, File lesson attendance data for teachers online, Access TPAD2 system reports, Create a lesson observation request online, and many more.
The aforementioned core aspects of TSC TPAD and TPAD2 Portal above will be explained in details, so stay tuned with us as we enlighten you through each step.
What is TSC?
TSC, stands for ‘Teacher Service Commission’, which is formed within the education sector to manage human resource. It is an independent commission, based in the capital city of Nairobi, Kenya. With offices in all the 47 counties.
The core aim and mission of Teacher Service Commission, is to be a transformative teaching service for quality education, and professionalize the teaching service for quality education and development respectively.
What is TPAD2?
TPAD2, stands for ‘Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development System 2’. It is an appraisal system put in place by the Teacher Service Commission, according to the code of regulations for teachers. This empowers the commission to develop an accessible performance appraisal system for teachers in its employment.
The reason for this system is to improve and strengthening the teaching standards at institutional level, supervision and monitoring of teachers.
Guides to Various TPAD2 System Procedures.
The Teacher Service Commission, TSC TPAD2 System allows you to perform several tasks put in place by the Teacher Service Commission. Before one can have access to the portal, you are required to have a valid and registered account with the TPAD2 Portal. Below, we have outlined several tasks you can do within the TSC TPAD2 Portal, but firstly, we will put you through how to register and login/access your TPAD2 System Portal account.
How to Create TPAD2 Account and Login – www.tsc.go.ke TPAD2.
The Teacher Service Commission, TSC TPAD2 System Portal is opened for all teachers, but to have access to the portal, one is required to create an account, and then, full access is granted.
Below are detailed guides on how to register and login/access your TSC TPAD2 System Portal. To successfully create and login to the new TPAD2 Portal, follow the detailed step-by-step guide below.
To register for TPAD2, you must have the following details handy:
- TSC Number
- ID Number
- Valid Phone Number
- Valid Email Address
With the aforementioned details at hand, follow the steps below to register for TSC TPAD2 account.
To create an account, you are required to access the TSC TPAD2 Portal at its official website address at https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/
Afterwards, click on the ‘login’, just as it is shown on the image below.
After the above step, a new window will come up, with spaces where you can input your login details ( that is, TSC Number, ID Number, and Password). If you have an account already, then you can supply the aforementioned details and login. If not, that is, if is your first time on the site, then you have to click on the ‘create account’, just as it is shown on the image below.
The next step, after the above step opens up to a new window. Here, you are required to fill in the needed details for the creation of your account, such as; TSC Number, ID Number, Valid Phone Number, Valid Email Address and a Password, then click on the ‘create account’, as indicated on the image below. Then proceed to account verification and after successful, account will be created.
After successful account creation and verification, a login page will pop up, here you are required to input the login details (TSC Number, ID Number and Password), then click on the ‘login’ tab to access the portal.
TPAD2 Account Login.
Having successfully created the TSC TPAD2 System account, you are required to login into the portal to be able to access its functions.
Below is simplified guideline on how to login/access the TSC TPAD2 account login portal. After a successful account creation and verification, to subsequently login to the portal, you have to access the login portal at https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login
After the above step, a login window pops up. Here, you are required to supply the login details. Afterwards, click on the ‘login’ tab to access the portal. Just as indicated on the image below.
Live on the TPAD2 Teachers Portal.
Having successfully logged in. The teachers’ dashboard contains the following credentials:
- Teachers TSC number,
- Current institution name,
- Institutions IPPD code (registration code),
- Institution level (either primary or secondary) and the users
- Current designation.
After account creation, teachers are mandated to update their personal profile. To have this done, the teacher is advised to follow the following guideline.
- Firstly, locate your name on top right corner of your dashboard and click on it.
- Select ‘My Profile’ to proceed.
- Afterwards, a window will come up with three tabs, and features the following; Personal Information, Teaching Subjects/Subjects Combination and My Password.
- In the aforementioned, supply the required details accordingly in other to have your data updated. After supplying the required details, make sure you hit the ‘Save Change’ tab to have profile updated and change to take effect in the system.
How to Chang your TSC TPAD2 password
Here, we will enlighten you on how to change your TSC TPAD2 password if the need arises.
One can decides to change his or her password for one reason or another. If for any reason you wish to change your password, here is a simplified guideline on how to do it with no much struggle.
Firstly, login to your TPAD2 account, from her you can be able to reset/change your existing password to a new and preferred password by typing it in to the provided space.
Now, in the spaces provided, input the following details:
- Old Password
- New Password
- Confirm Password
Next, hit on the “update password” for your new password to be saved in the system.
RECOVERING YOUR TSC TPAD2 FORGOTTEN PASSWORD.
Here, we will put you through how to recover your password, if you forgot. You don’t have to work yourself all up, because you forgot your login password to your TPAD account.
We will walk you through few simple steps to recover/reset your forgotten TPAD 2 password. Follow the below simple steps:
- On the TSC TPAD website;
- Locate and click on the ‘Online services’ tab
- After that above, a new window opens, choose “Teacher Appraisal;
- And then click on the “Login” tab
- Here, select ‘self service portal’
- After the the above click on the “Forgot Password” button;
- Here you will be required by the system to supply details in the ‘password recovery’ window.
- The required details above is you TSC Number and ID Number. And ensure you entered the valid details, because if wrong details are being entered, the processes thus far will be messed up.
- After the above, click on the ‘Recover Password’ tab.
- Afterwards, a text message will be sent to the account’s registered phone number, containing a unique code to proceed with the recovery.
- Now, click on the TSC TPAD2 login tab, and enter the unique code received. Now, you can change to your preferred password by accessing ‘My Profile’ tab.
Scheduling an Appraisal Rating Meeting online by the appraiser on TPAD2.
Under here we will be enlightening you more on the uses and functions of the TSC TPAD2 Portal. We would advise you read thoroughly in-between the lines for clear understanding.
One of the uses of the the TPAD 2 portal is for scheduling appraisal rating meetings by the appraiser.
The Teacher Service Commission, TSC Teacher is mandated to set up an appraisal rating meetings subsequently with the appraiser. And ofcourse, it is to be held online on the TSC TPAD2 Portal. Before the commencement of the of the appraisal rating meeting, you are mandated to evaluate and rate yourself, and afterwards, your appraiser is also required to assess and rate you too.
After the above process, that is the completion of the self-evaluation and that of your appraiser, the portal will indicate a completed appraisal, which will be displayed as ‘Appraisal Completion 100%’.
Before the meeting, the appraiser should communicate the appraisee of when, where and content of the meeting, before the commencement of the appraisal rating meeting. And the meeting must be in accordance with the institutional calendar.
Steps To Book and Conduct an Appraisal Rating Meeting on TPAD Portal.
- Firstly, log into your account and from there click on ‘Appraiser Appraisals’ on your dashboard. Afterwards, it will display a fresh window with “pending appraisals” and “schedule meeting” tab.
- By clicking on the ‘Schedule Meeting’ tab, an appraiser can setup a meeting, after this action has been taken, the ‘Schedule Appraisal Rating Meeting’ landing page will open.
- The ‘schedule appraisal rating meeting’ and ‘scheduled appraisals’ have the list of Appraisees, that are to be scheduled for Appraisal meeting and list of Appraisees booked for rating meeting, respectively.
- On section, appraised teacher should click on ‘schedule meeting’ tab. And the appraiser will see a pop up page, which carries Appraisal date and time.
- Afterwards, on the pop up window aforementioned above, select a date for the meeting.
- And also from the pop up window, select fr the drop down, the time for the meeting, and afterwards, click on save.
- Next, after clicking on the save tab, the meeting will be scheduled successfully, and you will see a window notifying that.
- Click on ‘Ok’,
- The appraisee will receive a message about the meeting once the steps above has been completed.
- After successfully setting time and date for the meeting, it moves to the ‘scheduled appraisals’.
- On the “scheduled appraisals” section, the appraiser will see the numbers of teachers scheduled for appraisal rating meeting.
- To start a meeting, the appraiser just have to hit on the ‘start meeting’ on the teach being appraised, and all will proceed into the meeting proper.